Easily create domain-wide "banner" content that appears on the users' homepage, and specify when and who will see it.
The "banner" created will appear above course cards on the users' homepage.
To create a domain wide banner page, use the Admin App.
Click the three vertical dots next to the word "EDIT" on the right hand side of "DETAILS" page.
Click, "Edit settings" from the dropdown menu.
1. Scroll down to "Landing Content" under the "Domain Options" tab
2. Click "Add Content Block"
In the landing content editor that appears you can do the following (from left to right):
- Use the "Show" check box to control whether or not the landing content you create is visible.
- Use the "Which App(s)" dropdown to control in which apps the landing content appears in (Teacher, Student, or All).
- Use the "Name" field to give the content a name; it is automatically populated with the current domain title.
- Use the "Type" dropdown choose how to create the landing content; you can:
- Choose "File" to upload an html file.
- Choose "Text" and click the pencil (edit) icon that appears to open a text editor and create the content in this window.
- Choose "URL" to populate the content with an existing website.
- Enter, in pixels, how tall you want the landing content to appear.
- Set the landing content's placement priority to control where it appears in relationship to others when multiple landing content instances exist (lowest numbers appear on top).
- Delete the landing content with the trash (delete) icon.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.