Once completed by students, Peer Assessment activities appear in your To-do List; you can also access them using the Gradebook.
The following sections are available to view in the Grade Editor for peer assessments:
Average Peer Scores for [the selected student], which summarizes the student's average scores in each rubric dimension, as well as their overall average. Click "Apply Average" under Score to use this average as the student's score for the activity. You can make changes to the Score value as well if needed.
The rubric students use in the activity can be viewed by clicking "View Rubric" in the Average Peer Scores section.
Feedback Summary for [the selected student] -
- Displays the submitted comments from peers in each rubric topic
Feedback Details for [the selected student] -
- Displays the average score provided by each reviewer in each rubric topic
- Provides the option to exclude reviewer's scores from the total average
- Allows you to click an arrow to expand/collapse to review the score details and feedback provided by each reviewer
- Review feedback that the reviewer doesn't want their peers to see, under Private Note
Feedback Submitted by [the selected student], which displays the same information as the previous Feedback Details from peers, as well as their self feedback if the option was provided.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.