Once completed by students, Peer Assessment activities appear in your To-do List; you can also access them using the Gradebook tool.
When reviewing a Peer Assessment activity, you have access to:
- Average Peer Scores for [the selected student], which summarizes the student's average scores in each rubric dimension, as well as their overall average. Click Apply Average under Score to use this average as the student's score for the activity; you can make changes to the Score field's value if you need.
- The rubric students use in the activity by clicking View Rubric.
Feedback from Others, which:
- Displays the average score provided by each reviewer.
- Provides the option to Exclude reviewer's scores from the total average.
- Allows you to click an expand arrow to review the score details and feedback provided by each reviewer.
- Review feedback that the reviewer doesn't want their peers to see, under PRIVATE NOTE.
- Feedback Submitted by [the selected student], which displays the same information as Feedback from Others that the selected student has entered for their peers.