Ask students to put items in the correct order. Ordering questions can be added to assessments and homework activities.
Follow the directions below.
Click on the Questions tab in Activity Settings.
- Select the Ordering question type in the dropdown
2. Specify how many points the question is worth
3. Enter the question in the first field as you want it displayed to students
4. Indicate the correct Order
5. If you want to provide feedback for the entire question, use the dropdown to choose from the following types:
- When answer is correct
- When answer is incorrect
6. Enter the desired feedback in the field
7. Click Add question feedback to create additional feedback
To manage the question's Interaction:
- Indicate how you want the answer option Labeled
- Check Maintain response order box to randomize only the order of the answer options
- Check Display workspace to give students a rich text editor where they can record their notes and processes as they work on the question
- Provide a Custom question definition
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.