Align outcomes using the Editor
Once Multi-Outcome Scoring is enabled in your domain and your course, you can start aligning activities with the specified outcomes.
On the homepage, click on the Editor pencil on the course that needs activities edited.
In the course editor, click on the edit pencil next to the activity.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Under the Gradebook Settings section, make sure the checkbox for "this activity is gradable" is checked.
3. Enter the points possible for each of the desired outcomes in the fields next to them. If points are not assigned to a specific outcome, it will not be included in the grade calculation for that activity.
4. Click "Save" when done.
Align outcomes using the Clipboard
You can also align gradable Clipboard activities with outcomes.
Click on the "Go to Clipboard" icon on the Homepage.
- Add a student, quick list, or group
- Choose an activity type under "Add an Activity"
- Check the "Gradable?" checkbox under the activity title
- Click "Edit and Assign"
1. Assign points to the desired outcomes under the Scoring section
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Assign" to save
- Only your Echo Admin can enable Multi-Outcome Scoring for your domain.
- If you use the Clipboard to assign an activity to one student from a multi-outcome scoring course and one student from a traditional course, Echo prompts you to complete the Gradebook Settings window for each individually.