Align outcomes using the Editor
Once Multi-Outcome Scoring is enabled in your domain and your course, you can start aligning activities with the specified outcomes.
- Open the Editor using the Main Menu.
Align outcomes using the Clipboard
You can also align gradable Clipboard activities with outcomes.
- Add students to the Clipboard.
- Choose an activity type under Add an Activity.
- Check the Gradable box under the activity title; click the pencil (edit) icon to change the activity title.
- Click Edit and Assign.
- Assign points to the desired outcomes.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Assign to save.
- Only your system admin can enable Multi-Outcome Scoring for your domain.
- If you use the Clipboard to assign an activity to one student from a multi-outcome scoring course and one student from a traditional course, Echo prompts you to complete the Gradebook Settings window for each individually.