From the homepage click the "Menu" icon located on the top toolbar.
Click the "Search Community" button.
1. Choose a subject to search
2. Fill out as many or as few fields as needed
As fields are filled, results will automatically generate
Select an item to explore.
1. Read the details of the item.
2. Get a reference number to share.
3. Bookmark the item to revisit.
4. Add to "My Library" for use in a personal course.
When an item from the "Community" is added to "My Library" it shows up in the "My Library" tab when in the editing feature of a course.
Add content from the "Community" to "My Library" and into a course.
From the homepage click the editor icon on the course you would like to add content to that was copied to "My Library" when searching the "Community".
Expand the menu on the right side of this page.
Select the "My Library" tab.
The content saved to "My Library" from the "Community" will now show up here.
Drag and drop this content into the course.
Make sure when dragging an item into a course that a highlighted bar shows up to show where the item will be located once it is dropped into the course, otherwise the drag and drop will be unsuccessful.
Items from the chosen content will begin copying to the course.
The chosen content from the "Community" is now in the course and ready to use.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
The Project Library is a continuous work in progress. If you don't find something you are looking for, check back periodically.
The NTN Project Library contains dozens of exemplar projects from a variety of subject areas. Most of the project were developed by teachers in our schools who have volunteered to share them with you.
Prefer to learn how to do this via video? Here you go!
While in the teacher app, click on The Community Tool
Click on the Dashboard Tab
Click on Search Community
- Choose the Subject you would like to search. In this example we chose Language Arts.
- You can choose as many of the other selections as you would like. In this example we chose Grade Level 9
- We left the other choices blank except for Shared By, here we typed in NTN Project Library.
- Click on the project you would like to explore.
On the details tab, you can see this overview of the project, including the Driving Question.
For a deeper look click on the Preview Tab.
Now you will see a series of folders that are full of resources for you.
Open the folders to preview components of this project.
You can also:
- Get reference: Clicking on this will open a window with a reference number that you can copy and paste into a message to share with others to make it easy for them to search for this project. They will simply copy and paste this number into the Community Search an will be taken right to this project
- Bookmark: This will save a bookmark for this project on your "My Library" tab inside the community tool
- Add to My Library puts the entire project in the My Library tab in your Community Tool Dashboard
Additionally, it is added to the My Library tab on your right editing menu so you can drag and drop parts of this project right onto your course.