Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
To run Test Analytic Reports open Reports from the Main Menu, select Test Analytics and follow the numbered steps:
To run Test Analytics Reports:
- Choose a course: Enter or browse to the desired course.
2. Choose an assessment: Find the desired assessment in the second field.
3. Select Run Report, to review the results. If there aren't enough graded activities, you receive the following message instead of analytics: To protect student privacy, statistics are not available until grading has been completed for more students.
Review Test Analytics results
Test Analytics Reports include:
- Frequency of Scores: illustrates score distribution on a bar graph, providing values for the passing threshold, mean, median, standard deviations, and quartiles.
- Statistics: lists the significant data.
- Frequency of Grades: breaks the data down and represents it according to the course gradebook
4. Question Item Analysis: illustrates item difficulty and discrimination performance for each question and allows users to see how each question answer impacts score.
5. Proficiency by Student, displays the details of the objective performance data by student.
7. CSV Export, creates a comma-separated (CSV) file of the student data. Or you may choose to Start Over
Keep in mind that if you align an activity with more than one objective, the learner has to show mastery of all of those objectives in the assessment to skip the activity. For best results, keep your alignments simple and specific.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.