Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
As the Echo Administrator you have access to run analytics against student data.
To run Test Analytics Reports:
- Open the Reports tool from the Main Navigation Menu and select the Test Analytics tab.
- Enter or browse using the list bullets, to the desired course in the first field.
- Enter or browse using the list bullets, to the desired activity in the second field. If there aren't enough graded activities, you receive the following message instead of analytics: To protect student privacy, statistics are not available until grading has been completed for more students.
Review Test Analytics results
Test Analytics Reports include:
- Frequency of Scores: illustrates score distribution on a bar graph, providing values for the passing threshold, mean, median, standard deviations, and quartiles.
- Statistics: lists the significant data.
- Frequency of Grades: breaks the data down and represents it according to the course gradebook
- Question Item Analysis: illustrates item difficulty and discrimination performance for each question and allows users to see how each question answer impacts score.
5. Proficiency by Learning Objective, displays the details of the performance data by learning objectives.
6. Proficiency by Student, displays the details of the objective performance data by student.
7. CSV Export, creates a comma-separated (CSV) file of the student data.
Master course Test Analytics Reports
If you run the report on a Master course, a Proficiency by Course section replaces the Proficiency by Student section and breaks down objective proficiency by derivative courses. In this case, the Export CSV button downloads the course data.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.