You can easily attach files to activities using the activity editors. To do so:
4. Click the radio button for the type of attachment you want to add. You can choose:
- Course resource to add a file that exists in the course or on your computer by clicking the upload file button in "choose a course resource" (to upload a new resource, see directions below)
- Google document to add a file from your Google Drive
5. Choose the file you want and click Add Attachment.
6. Make sure to Save at the top righthand corner when finished.
Upload a new resource
If you want to attach a file that is on your computer, but not uploaded to your course resources, you can upload a file using the Syllabus in the Course Editor, or:
- Follow steps 1-4 above; select the Course resource radio button on step 4.
- Click the upload file icon next to "choose a course resource."
- Browse to the file on your device, enter the file name, and choose the destination folder.
- Click the Upload button in the bottom righthand corner when done.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.