To create a table:
- Click on "Insert Table" in the rich text editor.
Use your cursor to drag and select the size of table you wish to create (max is 10x10).
Click on a cell to bring up more options.
- Add a header
- Remove table
- Insert row above/below or delete
- Insert column above/below or delete
- Merge or split cells
- Choose a cell background color
- Vertical alignment options (top, middle, bottom)
- Horizontal alignment options (left, center, right, justify)
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.