Manage course resources in the Teacher app by using the Course Editor
- In the Course Editor, click on the Resources tab in the righthand panel (or click on the arrow to expand the section if it is collapsed).
- Upload Resources by using the button or by dragging file(s) and/or folder(s) into the resources window. When you drag files in, Echo automatically places them in the selected folder; when you drag folders in, Echo creates that folder in resources.
- Use the dropdown menu to filter the specific resources in folders.
- Filter resources by typing the title or partial title of a resource in the Filter text field. Click the "X" when done filtering.
- Use the side (three dots) menu next to a resource item to Download, Preview, Move, view History, or Delete resources.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.