There are several ways to use the visibility settings in Echo, we take a look at them in this video. Additionally, if you brought curriculum over from Echo Classic and it is not showing up for students, visibility settings are the likely culprit! This video will help!
Articles in this section
- Activity Descriptions and how to add them
- How do I search the NTN Resource Library?
- How do I use the Community Tool?
- How do I add content to My Library using The Community Tool?
- Video: Echo Agenda Tool-Helping you and your students with time management
- Video: 3 Ways to Give Feedback in Echo
- Have students submit their work via audio or video
- School Browser Tool Video
- Add Student Choice to your Projects
- Linking to activity vs copying activity in the Digital Library