Echo's rich text editor is similar to text editors you find in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and other word processors. It appears in various places throughout the app, but teachers will use it most when creating activities, and students will use it most when completing certain activities.
Here's a breakdown of what you can do with Echo's rich text editor:
- Choose a font.
- Choose a font size.
- Choose a font color.
- Choose a font highlight color.
- Bold, italicize, strikethrough, and underline text.
- Create a table.
- Create a bulleted or numbered list.
- Increase and reduce your text's indentation.
- Choose text alignment (e.g., left, center, right, or justified).
- Add and remove URL links, course links, or linked course resources.
- Insert an image.
- Embed a YouTube video.
- Insert an equation.
- Embed coded content.
- Undo and redo the last step.
- Use full screen mode.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.