Generate Mastery Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance in relationship to educational standards
To run Mastery Reports:
From the homepage, click on the Reports icon on a course card. Alternatively, you can click on the Reports tab when viewing a specific course from the main menu.
Click on the Mastery tab.
Click one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Mastery by date range to limit results to a specific timeframe.
- Select All master data to include all results.
Choose the date range if applicable.
Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Select Choose Filters (which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data), or select Get All Data (which includes all data).
Click Export to CSV to download the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify where you may need to make adjustments to your courses to better align with educational standards.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.