The Echo 201T course for teachers is designed to be implemented by a School Leader or Echo Administrator. While the Echo 101T course is designed to be used before school starts, the Echo 201T course is designed to be implemented after school starts as part of ongoing professional development.
- 16 topical units provide four months of weekly ongoing guided exploration of Echo's features, and are timed to coincide with the typical first semester activities from setting up the gradebook to exporting final grades.
- Each unit is comprised of a few short self-paced activities AND materials that a facilitator can use in a face-to-face workshop with staff.
- Use this course for any staff members that are using Echo for the first time.
- Schools can take advantage of the Echo 201T course by making their own derivative copy and enrolling their staff.
Steps for copying the Echo 201T course
- Log into Echo's Teacher App
- Open the "Create Course" menu
- Select the "Copy Shared Course" tab
- Enter "71736573" for the course ID to find "Echo 201T Course for Teachers"
- Select the option to receive updates from the master course
- Select "Teacher-Owner" as your role
- Set the end date to be far off in the future so that the course stays active
- Optional: Set the course to be continuous so that the course is dropped from the participants workspace after a certain number of days. You can specify how long the course is available
- Click the "Create" button
- Enroll the staff members you wish to participate
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.