The Echo team is introducing an Echo mobile application for parents and students to access grades, agendas, to-do lists, and more. This app is called EchoViewer. Find it in the Apple App Store and download it today. Continue reading below for information on how to download and navigate the Echo Viewer App.
Download the App
1. On an Apple mobile device, select the App Store icon.
2. Select the search option.
3. Type in Echo Viewer.
4. Select "Get".
Login to the Echo Viewer App
From the homescreen on an Apple mobile device, select the Echo Viewer App and click Login.
To login to the Echo viewer app you will need:
1. A domain or school ID.
2. An Echo parent/observer account.
3. A username and password.
A school leader or teacher will provide parents and students with the above information.
Once successfully logged in to the Echo Viewer App, select a student to observe.
Once a student is selected to observe you will be able to view:
1. An overall percentage of performance in school wide learning outcomes for all courses.
2. All courses the student is enrolled in as well as their current score in each course.
Click on a course to see:
1. How a student is achieving in relation to school wide learning outcomes.
2. Scores a student has earned on recent assignments.
1. Select To-Do List at the bottom of the screen.
2. Here one can see a student's upcoming assignments for all courses.
To see upcoming assignments for a specific course, use the filter feature.
1. Select Activity Stream at the bottom of the screen.
2. Here one can see a chronological list of activity a student has done for all courses.
To see an activity stream for a specific course, use the filter feature.
1. Select Agenda at the bottom of the screen to view courses with an agenda for that day.
2. If a course has an agenda it will appear in bold. Select a course to view the agenda for that day.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.