Echo allows you to add custom entries to your Main Menu, including non-default entries or external URLs that are displayed inside the Main Menu.
To add a custom entry:
- Open Domain Settings.
- Click Add under Domain Options > Menu Entries - Custom.
- The ID associated with the entry.
- The entry's desired placement Order in the Main Menu ("0" = top placement).
- The entry Title as you want it to appear in the Main Menu.
- The entry's URL if necessary. You can use the replacement variables defined below to customize this URL further.
- The desired Icon; choose from the Font Awesome icon library. Prefix Font Awesome icon names with "fa-".
- The pencil (edit) icon asks for:
- An indication about whether you want to Show menu item, Open URL in external window, Require the user to choose a course, and/or Do not allow the user to choose a course.
- The user Roles for whom the entry should appear (optional).
- The Rights users need to access the entry (optional).
- The Userspaces in which the entry should appear (optional).