If enabled, Echo allows you to specify courses from which content authors can copy activities as templates. After creating a course to hold the activity and folder templates, add the course to the Activity Templates. Once added to the domain, teachers can access the content in the course as activity templates that appear under tabs along the top Add to window when adding an activity with the Editor.
- Create a course to hold the template activities and folders.
- Add template activities and folders to the course.
- From the Domain Details, select Domain Settings.
- Find the Activity Templates card and click Add:
- The Order you want each added item to appear in ("0" = top placement).
- The template Title.
- The course you want authors to be able to copy templates from.
- Save the new domain settings.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn't match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.