In Echo, a student can see their grades in a few different ways ways:
- By looking at all course grades at once
- By looking at their individual course gradebook
View all course grades at once
To view grades for all courses, click the main menu in the upper left hand corner and select Grades.
The Grades page lists all courses the student is enrolled in and provides information on student performance in each course. On this page a student will see:
- Average of course scores for each of the critical skills your school measures across all courses
- Course grade
- Course progress
- Critical skills performance by course
Click the course title to open the gradebook for that course.
To view grades for past courses, click past courses below.
View individual course grades
To view grades for individual courses, click the Grades icon located on the desired course card.
Within the course Grades page a student can see:
- How they are achieving in each skill being assessed
- Assignments for the current grading period and their scores
- Status of each assignment
- Date the assignment was submitted
- Due date of each assignment
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.