Are you ready to get started using Echo in your classroom? The checklist below can help you identify if you have mastered the basic skills needed to launch your first Echo course. Additionally, next to each topic, you will find links to documentation that explain each feature. If you haven’t already, we also strongly encourage you to take the self-paced Echo 101 course.
Getting started in New Echo
- How do I sign in to Echo?
- User settings-Profile
- User Manual for Teachers
- Teacher Tool Breakdown
- How do I get help?
Creating a Project
- Creating a project
- Using the NTN Project Templates
- Adding an activity to a project
- Activity descriptions & completion settings
- What is the difference between a project and a folder?
- How to enable Multi-Outcome Scoring
- How do I align activities with scoring outcomes?
- How do I use the Gradebook Tool
- How do I create & manage grading scales
- How do I run Gradebook Reports
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.