The Echo Team has compiled some important end-of-the-year information that can help you wrap up the current school year and plan ahead for the Fall.
Considerations for Next Year
- If you think your district might be interested in using Echo in more schools, now’s the time to let us know. Echo isn't just for schools inside the NTN network. We can make it available to any school in your district. And for those schools not ready for PBL or multi-outcome scoring, we can turn those features off and provide a simpler, more traditional version of Echo that can easily be dialed up when the staff is ready for more advanced use. Start the conversation by letting us know you’re interested.
- Parent Domain? If you have multiple schools using Echo, consider putting your parent accounts in their own domain to simplify parent account management. Learn more.
- Onsite Training - If your staff would benefit from some onsite training from the Echo Team, let us know what you need and we can craft a training option that works for you.
- NTAC - Registration is open for the 2019 New Tech Annual Conference in Orlando Florida where new staff can get the training they need including Echo Administrators.
- Echo 101 - The Echo Team has revamped the Echo 101T course for teachers. Be sure you have a derivative copy and a plan for how to onboard new staff.
- Echo 201 - The Echo Team has also launched a new Echo 201T course for teachers. Learn more.
End of Term Tasks
As the end of the school year approaches, there are things you can do to ensure a smooth transition to the next one. See the tasks and checklist below to make sure all the bases are covered.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.