The Echo Team has compiled some important end-of-the-year information that can help you wrap up the current school year and plan ahead for the Fall.
End of Term Tasks
Considerations for Next Year
- If you think your district might be interested in using Echo in more schools, now’s the time to let us know. Echo isn't just for schools inside the NTN network. We can make it available to any school in your district. And for those schools not ready for PBL or multi-outcome scoring, we can turn those features off and provide a simpler, more traditional version of Echo that can easily be dialed up when the staff is ready for more advanced use. Start the conversation by letting us know you’re interested.
- Parent Domain? If you have multiple schools using Echo, consider putting your parent accounts in their own domain to simplify parent account management. Learn more.
- Onsite Training - If your staff would benefit from some on site training from the Echo Team, let us know what you need and we can craft a training option that works for you.
- NTAC - Because of COVID-19 related concerns, our anual summer event will virtual this year. Learn more about our 2020 Beyond NTAC event.
- We are in the process of revamping our Echo training courses and will be putting out information on them soon.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.