Signing in to Echo is simple, whether you are a Teacher, Student, or Parent.
You will need three pieces of information in order to log into Echo
- Your Echo URL - Your school or district should provide this to you. In some cases parents will have their own special URL different from the students.
- Your Username - When your account was created, you were given a username. Only your school or district can provide your username.
- Your Password - If your school or district didn't provide you with a password, you can reset your password using just your username. Click the three dots next to the login button and select "Reset Password" and follow the instructions to generate a new password.
NOTE: In some cases, schools will use single sign-on technology which automatically logs the user in if they are signed into another application (i.e. Google). To bypass the single sign-on feature, click the three dots next to the login button as select "Use Application Login".
To log into Echo
- Open your school's Echo website.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Login
Echo has four separate applications (Teacher, Student, Administrator, and Observer/Parent). Depending on your role, you may be taken immediately to the appropriate section or you may be asked to pick a desired application. Typically, students and parents will be directed to the appropriate place automatically. If prompted, select the desired App (Student, Teacher, Observer, or Admin).
- If you don't have your schools URL, contact your school leader and/or the Echo Administrator.
- You have access to sensitive student information, keep your sign-in details secure.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document does not match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.