Echo allows courses to be published and shared so that teachers can copy and use. You will need the course ID to identify the correct course to copy.
Steps to copy a shared course:
- Select "Create course" under the "Manage Courses" menu in the upper menu bar.
- Select the "Copy Shared Course" tab on the "Create Course" menu.
- Enter the course ID into the "Original Course" field and wait for the system to find the course and then select it.
- Select static or derivative copy (derivative copy will change without notice as the master course is edited).
- Enter a title for the new course.
- Select the school year.
- Set your role as desired (Teacher-Owner recommended).
- Enter Scheduling and Grading periods information.
When ready, click "CREATE" button to copy the course.