IMPROVED TABLE OF CONTENTS
The list of activities and assignments has been moved from the left margin the just below the agenda with quick access to the "TO DO LIST". From here, the students can:
- See an overview of the course.
- Open activities and folders, complete activities, and return to the Activity player. These navigations include transition animations that give students additional indicators about where they've navigated to, and how to get back.
Search for activities and folders by title!
NEW ACTIVITY VIEW
When viewing an activity, students see a series of "cards". The number of cards depends on the assignment type, the assignment settings, and the course settings. For example, if the teacher has allowed student to see who has completed the assignments in a course, the Peer Help card will be displayed. From the activity page, students can:
- See which folder(s) the activity is in, and navigate to those folders.
Jump to any of the cards included in the activity.
- Complete and submit the activity and View grade details.
- Navigate to the previous or next activity in the course.
Close the activity to return to the Activity player.
Please sign in to leave a comment.