The Echo101 courses for students and parents will be retired this summer. The courses will not be updated to reflect the new activity player. These two courses have been replaced by an easy to access user guide in the Echo Helpdesk. The guide has all the same information as the course, but now you don’t need to manage a course or require individuals to enroll. Just send them the link and they are off and running.
Articles in this section
- New Way To Switch Between Apps
- New Activity Player: Echo's improved student experience
- Echo Activity icon updates
- Gradebook Visibility Setting
- Are you Echo Ready?
- How do I Change How Score Assignments are Displayed?
- NTN Support Holiday Schedule (2019)
- End of Year Checklist and Considerations
- How do I get the latest Echo Information?
- Features Disappearing? Changes Made to Default Advanced Feature Settings