A course and My Library in Echo can display only up to 5,000 activities (including folders). At 80% of this limit and beyond, an activity count appears to alert the course author that they're approaching the limit.
How to manage activity limits
If you are approaching or have surpassed your limit, you can:
- Delete activities that you are no longer using.
- Move activities to course that can act as a repository:
- Create a new course (Teacher or Admin app).
- Subscribe the new course to the course with your activities (Admin app).
- Copy the activities you want moved into the new course using the Digital Library (Teacher or Admin app).
- Delete those activities from the original course (Teacher or Admin app).
This table outlines your upload limits by content type.
|Content type||Upload Limit||Details|
|Import course or Common Cartridge||1.5GB||Per upload.|
|Course resource||400MB||Per upload.|
|Student submission||100MB||Per upload.|
|Teacher response||100MB||Per upload.
|Peer response||100MB||Per upload.|
|Wiki page||100MB||Per upload.|